Are you planning to have children?
Research participants needed in Adelaide
Researchers at Flinders University are currently undertaking a project focusing on the desires and motivations of heterosexual couples who are planning to have children.
We are looking for participants who fit the following criteria:
- Heterosexual couples (married or de facto) planning for their first child
- Australian citizens living in Adelaide
- No history of significant fertility concerns
What does participation involve?
Participants will be involved in four interviews about their experiences of wanting and having a child. These will occur
1) at the point in which you are attempting to become pregnant,
2) during the pregnancy,
3) 6 months after your child is born, and
4) 18 months after your child is born.
Members of each couple will be interviewed separately at each stage of the research. Interviews will take place at a location convenient to participants.
Being involved in the research will make for a great record of your pregnancy journey and becoming a parent. We are happy to provide you with copies of the interview transcriptions so that you can reflect on them in years to come.
Please contact Dr Damien Riggs via email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (08) 8201 2786.
The research has been approved by the Flinders University Social and Behavioural Research Ethics Committee (Project Number 6694).